November 09, 2022
Mamamuti Pear & Cacao Chia Pudding
This recipe has a few different ingredients, although will leave your mouth watering and your heart flowing with love! A great recipe for summer group picnics, or to be stored for your continued consumption. It’s also packed with healthy, natural ingredients. The perfect nutritious summer treat!
3 ripe pears, diced
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup cashews
1 tablespoon coconut yoghurt
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
6 tablespoons Mamamuti Yin Blend Cacao Paste or Mamamuti Cacao Powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground cardamon
6 tablespoons chia seeds
- Combine the pears, orange juice in a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat, cooking until the pears are soft.
- Allow the pears to cool before transferring to a blender.
- Add the cashews, yoghurt, vanilla, cacao powder or paste, cinnamon and cardamon to the blender with the pears and blend on hight until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large wide mouthed jar and add the chia seeds.
- Whisk until fully mixed.
- Leave for a minute or two and whisk again ensuring there are no clumps.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, ideally overnight.
- Serve with extra coconut yoghurt in a pretty glass.
- Top with fresh fruit and enjoy!